2016년 7월 20일 수요일

Time Stopper : Into Her Dream (Dreamy Typer's first game)

Dreamy Typer's 1st project
Time Stopper : Into Her Dream
Now Available on Google Play Store!


Just look over some image..

















Dreamy Typer is One man Indie dev.
I create this game for 9 months.
I'm not majored in programming in university.
I learned everything from Internet and books. It was big challenge.
I learned basic level C#, Unity, Blender3D at least 4months.
After that, I started design this game.
Learning+Creating for 5 months more.
And released this game.

Yes, I'm still a noob. I'm not professional creator. But I have my own game now!
You can download it from Google Play Store.



As you can see, My game is FPS style. But she has no weapon.



She can Stop Time. Look, Bullets and birds are frozen in the air. But She can move freely!




My game is FREE. And there's no In-App purchase.(it has some Ads)

Feel free to download and Enjoy it!




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기